We appreciate your referrals! We have developed strong relationships with providers across the Lowcountry and look forward to learning more about the specific needs of your patients to seamlessly transition care plans.
Balance Physical Therapy and Wellness is a specialty physical therapy clinic focused on treating vestibular and balance conditions. Our treatment philosophy is to approach each client as an individual to achieve the best possible outcomes for their unique history and situation. Vestibular Specialist Brooks Roberts, PT, MSR, is able to evaluate patients and customize a rehabilitation program geared towards a patient’s specific conditions and goals.
Diagnoses appropriate for referral to
Balance Physical Therapy and Wellness:
• Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
• Vestibular neuritis/labrynthitis
• Post-surgical rehabilitation for acoustic neuroma resections
• Unilateral or bilateral vestibular hypofunction
• Imbalance, motion sensitivity or dizziness related to inner ear disease progression including Meniere's
• Migraine-associated dizziness
• Post-concussive syndrome
• History of falls
• Unsteadiness on feet, lack of coordination or difficulty walking
• Peripheral Neuropathy
• Parkinson’s disease
• Central nervous system problems, including transient ischemic attacks, stroke or progressive neurologic diseases
We gladly accept Medicare, with a provider referral.
Referrals can be faxed to 843-969-2202 for prompt followup and treatment.